domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

MY 321 INTRODUCTION WITH POWTOON

Hello everyone!
I want to tell you about the tool that I used to do my video. I used PowToon, it is an interesting tool very easy to work with. I did´t feel very confotable at the beginning, but when I started creating my introduction it was funny and interesting.
 It has a variety of themes, characters, animations, props and backgrounds very useful. You can include music to make your video more attractive. Besides PowToon allow you to upload your own photos or music, to do your presentations more personal.
I would like to use this kind of tools more often and I´ll do it because it is worth it.
Here it is my introduction: https://www.powtoon.com/online-presentation/bU9cnM56Edd/my-presentation/
Thank you for your attention! smile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario